Senior Living Expansion in Lake Oswego, Oregon
One smashingly successful expansion leads to another.
Already growing by leaps and bounds, Portland-area retirement community, The Village at Mary’s Woods at Marylhurst is adding 2 resident amenities buildings plus the new Kellogg Health Care Center. And now comes yet another brand-new building filled with senior apartments. Imagine the even greater possibilities for enlivened senior living this heralds!
You’ve heard, perhaps, of The Village, the beautiful new planned neighborhood on historic grounds within Mary’s Woods. It features:
- Residential Town Square with convenient services, shops and dining options
- State-of-the-art Fitness and Wellness Center
- Spacious one and two+ bedroom apartment homes
- Majestic views of the historic Provincial House
- 40 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds on the west banks of the Willamette River
- Adjacent to Marylhurst University and includes a passport for resident access
- Easy access to nearby Portland and downtown Lake Oswego
- The trusted heritage and beloved hospitality of Mary’s Woods
Welcoming all, regardless of faith tradition, this brand-new independent senior living choice is a multi-million dollar expansion that changes what you know about Mary’s Woods – and adds an innovative new opportunity for Portland-area seniors.
And now, more residences
Explore possibilities by joining the the Village Wait List. You’ll be among the first in line for this fourth building of lovely senior apartments. And when you reserve your favorite floor plan, you can add custom finishes and get regular progress updates. Sound good? Join now!
Exciting things are happening. View the progress using our construction cam.